Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Wednesday · November 29, 2023
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Meriden) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hospital Staff.
- Schedule: Nights - 12 hour shifts.
- Routine Inpatient Rounding.
- NO Procedures.
- Board Certified.
- Charting/Dictation: Epic.
- Specialty Requested: 2 Board Certified Hospitalist - (at least 2 years of experience).
- NO ICU.
- Additional Hospital.
- Start Date: Asap - ongoing.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist / Nocturnist.
- Certifications Required: Board Certified.
- Inpatient/Outpatient: Inpatient.
- Patient Age Range: all adults.
- They also have Pulmonary, Nephrology, Cardiology on site.
- Support Staff: We have 2 full time day shift and each of them will team up with a MidLevel provider.
- Location: Connecticut.
- CT Licensed.
- Patient Volume: 16-18 Patients PER Shift - ON Average.
- Facility Type: Inpatient.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing - 7 ON // 7 OFF Rotation - Must be able to commit to 7 day block.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Dec 23.