Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Saturday · November 26, 2022
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (St. Johnsbury) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Corner Medical is a primary care practice owned by Northeastern Vermont Regional Hospital, a rural, critical access hospital.
- Corner Medical is looking for Family Medicine Physicians to join our outstanding clinical practice.
- CM is recognized by Ncqa as a Level 3 Patient-Centered Medical Home and is also a certified Rural Health Center.
- Part-time and full-time opportunities are available!
- Current Vermont Medical license (or ability to obtain).
- Nvrh is located in Vermont's historic Northeast Kingdom, a region known for its unspoiled beauty and four season recreational activities.
- Nvrh has a robust benefits package, including student loan repayment, tuition reimbursement, generous paid time off, free gym membership, low cost health/dental/vision plan choices, 401k with company match and more.
- Current Vermont DEA (or ability to obtain).
- Nvrh offers competitive wages and shift differentials.
- A not-for-profit, independent hospital, Nvrh provides primary and preventive care, surgical and specialty services, inpatient and outpatient care, and 24-hour physician-staffed emergency services.
- Whether you like to explore the outdoors, you're looking to raise a family in a neighborhood that is safe and supportive, or you simply want to start a new chapter in your life, St. Johnsbury has something for everyone.
- Named the best place to live by Cnbc, and the best small town for outdoor adventure by National Geographic Adventure, St. Johnsbury offers residents a community and a landscape that is rare and unique.
- Come be part of a healthcare team offering excellent services within your community!
- Are you looking to live where there are recreational opportunities throughout the seasons, noteworthy art and entertainment, and excellent public and private schools?
- Qualified candidates can enjoy working with a supportive team of experienced providers and staff in an encouraging environment.
- New physicians are supported by additional MDs, along with Nurse Practitioners, Registered Nurses, Care Coordinators, and an array of specialists.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago
by Northeastern Vermont Regional Hospital