Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Wednesday · September 27, 2023
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Manchester) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Licensure: Must have "active" CT state license.
- Need: MD.
- Certification: BLS, Acls, DEA, IM, FM.
- ICU: Open.
- Specialty: Hospitalist (IM/FM).
- Apply today by forwarding.
- EMR System: Meditech.
- Rapid Response: Critical Care Team manages the vent, patients, intubation done by Anesthesiologist.
- Shift Time Day: Days/Nights.
- Credentialing timeline: 60 days.
- Code Responders: Hospitalists responds to codes on all floors, except ED.
This perm job from Locum Connections was last open on Aug 11.