Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Thursday · January 27, 2022
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Meriden) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Specialty Requested: 2 Board Certified Hospitalist - (at least 2 years of experience).
- Schedule: Day Shifts (7am-7pm).
- They also have Pulmonary, Nephrology, Cardiology on site.
- Facility Type: Inpatient - Hospitalist.
- Additional Hospital.
- Minimum Length Accepted:3-4 months to start.
- Credentialing can be completed 3-4 weeks - clean, licensed provider.
- Length Of Assignment: Asap - July 2022.
- Type of Need: Board Certified - Internal Medicine (Hospitalist Medicine).
- Location: Meriden, Connecticut.
- Patient Volume: 16-18 Patients PER Shift - ON Average.
- CT Licensed.
- Selling Points: We have working history w/this client.
- Starting Asap - July 202.
- Patient Volume: 16-18 per shift.
- NO Procedures - NO ICU - Immediate Need - Days Only.
- Board Certified.
- Routine Rounding.
- Specialty Needed: Internal Medicine.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing - 7 ON // 7 OFF Rotation Preferred.
- Location: Meriden, CT.
This locum job opening was posted
6 days ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.