Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Thursday · January 27, 2022
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Littleton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Littleton, NH.
- Supported by a team of MAs and RNs.
- Live and work where most vacation!
- EMR is E-Clinical Works and McKesson-Paragon.
- Tax-free NH living and shopping.
- Fast-paced and challenging environment, where commitment to the patient provides a positive, supportive and inviting environment.
- Littleton Regional Healthcare (LRH) is seeking a full-time Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Physician to join the team.
- North Country Healthcare is a network of 150+ physicians and advanced practice providers including specialists in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Hospitalists, Orthopedics and Sports Medicine, Gynecology and Obstetrics, Neurology, General Surgery, Women's Services, Cardiology, Audiology, Gastroenterology, Otolaryngology, Oncology, Ophthalmology, Vascular Surgery and others and is committed, along with the entire +250-member medical staff to providing Northern New Hampshire with the best medical care available from board certified and fellowship-trained physicians.
- Volumes range from 0-18+, 80% adults and 20% peds.
- CVs and inquiries regarding this position may be e-mailed to Bonnie Hamel, Faspr, Cmsr.
- Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm.
- Only a couple hours to major cities.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago